12:32 am. Online writing a blog. I should be in bed but the iced coffee I had at 3:30 pm seems to be keeping me up into the wee hours. Let me be the first to warn you that one of the potential side effects of unemployment is a coffee addiction. Why? Because if you are really working at networking (how can I have so much “work” and still be unemployed? More on that later…) it means that you could easily be patronizing 3 coffee shops a week. One of these days I’m going to take a map & put little flags at all the coffee shops in the metro Milwaukee area that garnered a small chunk of my unemployment check. If I were a coffee shop owner, I’d offer a discount to the local job seekers. But then I’d be part of the problem.
- And she rises from the depths…
- TED.com Tuesday #5: Jeff Han demos his breakthrough touchscreen
- TED.com Tuesday #4: Jane Goodall helps animals and humans live together
- How’s your success log coming along?
- TED.com Tuesday #3: Tim Brown urges designers to think big
- TED.com Tuesday #2 – Johnny Lee’s Wii remote hacks
- First things to do when you are unexpectedly unemployed.
- Twitter – it’s not just what you’re eating for breakfast anymore.
- Welcome to TED.com Tuesday! (although you’re probably reading this Wednesday)
- Help someone else, and help yourself in the process.